Windows and doors
According to tests, which were performed in the mentioned certication companies, and which are related to water permeability, wind proong, quality, type and humidity of wood, quality of manufacturing and processing, saving of heating energy, as well as sound isolation, the wood and wood-aluminum joinery manufactured in the plants of company Prograd Holz d.o.o. Žepče, has been classied as the very top European, but also world wood and woodaluminum joinery, which meets the European standards and norms.
Prograd Holz d.o.o.
- Glued laminated proles for windows made of rst class sawn lumber
- r/spruce, pine, larch, oak, meranti, sapelli mahogany;
- Diameter sections: 68mm, 78mm and 92mm;
- The highest quality insulation glass for windows (Ug=0,5–1,1W/m2K; Rw=30- 42dB) of various thickness: 24mm, 32mm, 36mm, 44mm. Double and triple insulation glass, for windows, lled with gas (argon or krypton), made of various types of glass and different combinations (laminated, tempered, colored,
ornament, satin nish, sandblasted glass etc.);
- Fittings for windows, balcony and entrance doors, sliding balcony doors, of renowned world producers – hidden and visible (G-U, Rotto, Siegenia, Maco);
- Four different seals and alu-dripping, and a large selection of window handles of renowned world producers;
- Multiple impregnation protection, all products are varnished twice with high quality water eco varnishes (SIGMA German varnishes and HELIOS-BELINKA Slovenian varnishes) and painted as per color chart of Prograd according to customer’s choice;
Prograd Holz d.o.o.
It is made so that the internal side of windows is made of wood, while the external side is made of aluminum, and in such a way that the structural element is fully functional from external side, is easily maintained, and untouchable in relation to climatic impacts, and at the same time, in the interior of the room it provides a feeling of warmth and harmony with other parts of room. From the production assortment, we mention wooden windows PROGRAD HOLZ, as well as balcony doors and balcony sliding doors coated with aluminum proles of renowned Italian manufacturers UNIFORM and OLIMPIA.
These windows have kept all the advantages of woodaluminum windows and they have even one more advantage, it is the advantage that is primarily reected in window’s thermal efciency increase, and by its construction, the window meets all of your. requirements for energy consumption decrease, and it is characterized by exceptional design and top performance.
Considering that these windows achieve Uw coefcient below 0,8 W/m2K, this makes it exceptionally suitable for passive houses which are characterized by a high degree of energy saving and achieving the best possible utilization of available energy.
In the window production we use the following four lines of PVC proles: Streamline 76AD, 5-chamber prole, Streamline 76MD, bluEvolution 82AD, 6- chamber prole and bluEvolution 82MD
SALAMANDER windows combine excellent technology with a modern, functional design in a new generation of high-quality PVC windows.